Most buildings today require some type of fire alarm protection. H&S Protection Systems can handle all of your commercial or residential fire alarm system needs. We’ve installed systems in homes, schools, hospitals, warehouses, manufacturing plants and office buildings.
- Complete fire alarm design and engineering
- Federal and state-approved designs
- UL-Listed (Underwriter Laboratories-Listed), state-of-the-art equipment (Bosch, Silent Knight)
- Smoke and heat detection
- Carbon monoxide detection
- UL-Listed sprinkler system monitoring
- 24-hour service by certified technicians
- NFPA-72 (National Fire Protection Association) compliant inspections and maintenance
H&S Protection Systems has NICET (National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies) certified personnel on staff. We design and engineer fire alarm systems that utilize the most advanced fire detection and alarm technology. We combine this with strict design practices that are based on the established NFPA codes and standards to offer you practical, safe, and affordable solutions for your fire protection needs.
Our fire alarm systems are monitored at our UL-listed Central Station, which meets the highest standards in our industry. From design, layouts, and drawings to final approval, our team works with the local fire authorities (AHJ- Authority Holding Jurisdiction) and all of your contractors to make sure the job is done correctly.
Alarm Systems StartingUnder $350
H&S offers an easy-to-use security system package for businesses and homes beginning at a cost of $349 for full installation. The customer owns the system, and a monitoring fee is required in this package. This is our base package and the customer may add additional services to enhance their system.