H&S Protection no longer provides “your father’s security system.” Interactive services, driven through our partner ALARM.COM, are the “future” of your security system.
In the “old” days, you alarm went off, a siren sounded, and law enforcement was notified of a possible breach at your business or home. Our security systems continue to perform these functions admirably. But they do much more.
Interactive features available from H&S Protection meet the growing needs of today’s home AND business owners. Interactive features are consumer-oriented for residential and commercial needs. For example:
- If you’d like to receive a text message to your smart phone or an email when you’re away from your home or business when your system is armed or disarmed, you may do so.
- Do you happen to have guns and want to protect them safely in your home? Arm your storage container and have our system programmed to alert you remotely if there is a breach.
- If you are traveling and want to make sure the dog sitter is arriving on time, you can set up an alert to be delivered to your phone.
- Want to save energy and costs? Working with your local heating and cooling contractor and ALARM.COM, we can help you remotely set your home or business temperature and turn lights on and off, saving you money over the long run.
- Our systems provide data analytics. For example, when a door opens or a motion detector is tripped you can get an ongoing tally of those activities.
In today’s world, many people, families and business owners want or even NEED to be connected remotely to their business or home. Our interactive security systems provide you that ability. Connect your security to your smart phone. Call H&S for more information at (262) 574-7777 if you are in Southeast Wisconsin or (715) 344-0727 if you are in Central Wisconsin.